Saturday 6 August 2011

Lonely Planet

Hi everyone!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. I've been doing much of the same, painting and getting ready to move our stuff out of storage and actually move in. Will show you updates soon.

Dropped by a garage (yard) sale today and found this lovely Lonely Planet "The Asia Book". In pretty good nick except for the christmas message scrawled on the front page. Unwanted gift? I think so.

Anywho - other than looking great on my non-existent bookcase, I thought it would come in handy as we are set for an Asian holiday next year! My sister is getting married overseas and decided that whilst we're out of the country we may as well go on the Asian holiday we planned before I got knocked up! Rewind - Ok have been to USA and the following year went on a Europe trip and was planning an Asia trip the year after. Never happenned as it turned out I fell pregnant during our Euro trip! hehehe how life works :)

Below is the book and our destinations:


*this pic won't save the right way...ggrrr*





Excited? Hell yeah!

♥ B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me!